December 3, 2008

Host Your Dream Wedding at Casa Monica Hotel!



Above photos courstesy of Ron B. Wilson Photography

We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and CONGRATULATIONS to all the newly engaged! We know how exciting this time can be! Make sure you visit our website, www.casamonica.com or contact me (Erin) directly at 904-819-6087 to set up an appointment or to book your special day before the end of the year to lock in the 2008 prices! I am here to answer YOUR questions!


Photo courtesy of Alison Miller

We want to work with you to make sure you have your dream wedding here, all you have to do is contact me and let me what you are envisioning for your night, let me, help you fit the Casa Monica into your budget! References and testimonials are available upon request! Megan and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Photo courtesy of Alison Miller


*****Book your wedding with us before Christmas Eve, December 24th and receive a complimentary Champagne Toast!*****

No comments: