March 20, 2008

Weddings in St. Augustine and Staying at Casa Monica!

We are loving the warm weather and beautiful, clear skies here in St. Augustine. It is a quieter weekend here with one wedding ceremony on Saturday with a small reception and then another smaller wedding on Sunday as well! Landon and I have decided and booked here at Casa Monica for our wedding reception in February 2009 out on the Pool Deck and Sultan's Pavilion! We are very excited. We are going to have our Ceremony at 2:30pm at the Cathedral Basilica followed by a reception from 5p-10pm. In between we are going to have the Old Town Trolley Company take our guests around on a tour of St. Augustine! We are working diligently to book everything else, but it is a relief to have our ceremony and reception booked.


My sister's wedding was the last weekend of February and was a blast!! She had her rehearsal dinner at 95 Cordova, here in the Casa Monica. There were approximately 26 people and it was a beautiful setting in the Sultan's Room. If you are interesed in booking a Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon/Shower or Wedding Brunch in the restaurant, please contact Allison Wilson, Inspired Events Manager at allison.wilson@casamonica.com or 904-819-6164. Enjoy some of the pictures below:






These pictures are of Shannon and George on their way to the Rehearsal, Shannon and I just waking up in the St. Francis Suite (we slept soo well, the beds are amazing!) the morning of their wedding, Shannon getting her hair and makeup done by Megan at Small Indulgences Day Spa, kissing and becoming Mr. and Mrs. DeLeon, small Bridal Party shot on Flagler College campus, Shan and George on the carriage that took us around for pictures, my sister and I, Landon and I, their cake by Irma Kay Strickland, and George who was surprised by the NY Yankees garter I got Shannon, his favorite team! (All of these pictures were taken from my personal camera by Landon, my father or myself.)

No comments: